Chance to Win $500 by Improving Your Money Smarts
In an effort to encourage more Albertans to further their financial education, we’re excited to introduce our brand-new incentive program―launching January 1st, 2020! We’re encouraging Albertans to learn more about money management and how to take control of their financial future.
Each month, every Alberta resident (18 years or older) who successfully completes our free online courses will have their name entered to win $500 the following month. Draws will be made each month to announce the lucky winner. The more courses you complete, the greater your chances are of winning.
To learn if you are eligible to participate in this contest, please be sure to review the rules below.
Good luck everyone and happy learning!
The fine print
Please read the following rules before entering:
- Participant must be a resident of Alberta, Canada.
- Participant must be of legal age (18 years old in Alberta).
- Eligible courses include all in-person presentations and online course except Managing Money and Understanding Credit for Students. This course will be exempt from the Incentive Program.
- Participants completing an online course must complete the course on or after January 1st, 2020 and receive a passing grade of 70% or higher on the final exam to be automatically entered in the next draw. Participants completing an in-person presentation must stay for the full duration of the presentation and complete a ballot to be eligible.
- Only one ballot per participant can be added for each eligible online course or inperson presentation completed.
- Ballots are added to the draw the month following the month of course completion. For example, if a course is completed in March, the ballot will be added in the April draw.
- Ballots cannot be carried forward to subsequent months once a draw is completed.
- The winner of the monthly draw must be able to show their government issued photo ID at one of our Money Mentors office locations to claim their prize. They also must consent to having their name and which city they are from published in the Money Mentors monthly newsletter.
- By registering for an online course, you are consenting to all email communication from Money Mentors. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Money Mentors employees are not eligible for the contest.