Learn About Our Incentive Program!
Chance to Win $500 by Improving Your Money Smarts
In an effort to encourage more Albertans to further their financial education, we’re offering an incentive program! We’re encouraging Albertans to learn more about money management and how to take control of their financial future.
Each month, every Alberta resident (18 years or older) who successfully completes our eligible free courses will have their name entered to win $500 the following month. Draws will be made each month to announce the lucky winner. The more courses you complete, the greater your chances are of winning.
To learn if you are eligible to participate in this contest, please be sure to review the rules below.
Good luck everyone and happy learning!
The fine print
Please read the following rules before entering:
Rules to qualify:
- Participant must be a resident of Alberta, Canada.
- Participant must be of legal age (18 years old in Alberta).
- Eligible courses include live webinars, group seminars, and online courses (except Grade 10-12 – Banking on
Your Future, Grade 10-12 – Borrowing Basics, Grade 10-12 – Budgeting 101, Grade 10-12 – Debt Decisions, Grade 10-12 – Tax Tips and Managing Money & Understanding Credit for High School Students; these courses will be exempt from the incentive program as they are for high school students).
- Participants completing an online course must complete the course. When it is complete, they will be automatically entered in the next draw. Participants completing a group seminar or live webinar must stay for the full duration of the presentation and complete a ballot to be eligible. Ballots should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by QR code (live webinars and group seminars only). Ballots must be submitted within three (3) days of completion.
- Only one (1) ballot per participant can be added for each eligible online course, live webinar, or group seminar completed.
- Ballots are added to the draw the month following the month of course completion. For example, if a course is completed in March, the ballot will be added in the April draw. If you win, you will be notified by the email you registered with to take the course(s) within five (5) business days. Keep an eye on your junk mail.
- Ballots cannot be carried forward to subsequent months once a draw is completed.
- The winner of the monthly draw must show their government issued photo ID at one of our Money Mentors office locations to claim their prize. They also must consent to having their name and which city they are from published in the Money Mentors monthly newsletter.
- If you win, you have ten (10) business days to reply to confirm you are an Alberta resident and of legal age.
- If no contact is made to Money Mentors within ten (10) business days, you will be disqualified. Another ballot will be selected for the draw.
- Money Mentors employees are not eligible for the draw.
All form entrants will be cross-referenced with the details we have of attendees on file.